Criteria for Crones Counsel grant awards:
- All applicants will be considered whether or not this is their first time to attend a Gathering.
- Applicants who are accepted may be expected to assist in some fashion at the Gathering they are attending.
- The names and information about applicants will remain confidential, limited to the members of the Grants Committee, that is, the members of the Crones Counsel Mother Board.
- If selected, the grant will cover the Gathering registration fee. Recipient will still be responsible for their transportation, hotel and food costs.
- As they are received, applications will be reviewed and an award decision made by the Grants Committee.
After the Grant Committee reviews your application, you will be notified by phone or email. Grants are issued on a first come/first served basis.
If you receive a grant and then are unable to attend, please let our President of the Board know right away so we can reassign the grant.