Artisan Bazaar Guidelines
• The artisan must be registered to attend the gathering.
• Items exhibited must be produced by the artist or their immediate family.
• Submissions should detail the type of art to be displayed.
• The Bazaar will be open to other hotel guests during scheduled hours.
• Each artisan is expected to assist with the bazaar. Schedules for this will be determined by the coordinator after she knows the open hours and how many artists are participating.
• In regard to items with fragrance, there should be no open bottles, containers or samples or burning of incense or candles.
• A jury of experienced Crone Bazaar artists and one Mother Board member will be available to make decisions and/or handle issues that may occur during the Bazaar. For 2020, these artists are Marta Quest (Coordinator), Tara Miller and Patricia Layden. The board member is Sandy Eno.
• An exhibiting table will cost $50 and one additional table will be $35. There is a limit to two tables per artist. Table size is usually 6 x 2.5’ but is dependent on what is available at the venue.
• The coordinator will attempt to separate ‘like’ exhibits .. i.e., cards, jewelry, etc.
• The room for the Bazaar will be available to the artisans by noon on the opening day of the Gathering (Wed.)
• There will be an artisans meeting at 4:30pm on Wed. to discuss schedules and any issues that might arise.
• Advertising for the Bazaar will be done by the local planning committee as well as postings on the Gathering Facebook and Crones Counsel page and word of mouth.
Error: Contact form not found.